Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Monday, May 19, 2008

Small Boutis




I have finally finished this small boutis, which was a pattern I purchased from the Maison du Boutis in Calvisson. I really want to make something bigger now, and have got materials ready to mark a vanne. I think I will use this one on the front of a pillow.


Endlich ist dieser kleiner Boutis fertiggeworden, das Muster habe ich in Calvisson beim Maison du Boutis gekauft. Jetzt will ich etwas viel Groesseres machen, und habe schon Stoffe usw. bereitgestellt, um eine Vanne (Quiltgroesse) zu markieren. Ich denke, aus diesem Kleinen werde ich ein Kissen naehen.
By the way, please leave comments ! I see that people from all over the world are visiting, I am interested in what you think.
Bitte, lasst Kommentare ! Wie ich sehe, bekomme ich "Besuch" aus der ganzen Welt und ich moechte gern wissen, was alle denken.

2 comments:

Roni Hunt said...

Heather, I can not wait to join you in June!!!! These photos are incredible!

Bag Lady said...

All this items are fabulous! Cogratulation and thank you very much!