Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers' Day !





I just added the link http://www.boutis.org/ which is a wonderful selection of boutis photos from an exhibition at Pierrefeu du Var end March of this year. There are several pages of wonderful photos, interesting ideas and fabulous work quality for us to aspire to ! When you get to the bottom of the first page, click on "cliquez ici ......" and then for subsequent pages on "suivante" (for those non-French speakers !)

And also, send me your comments ! Ask questions, send me links to interesting boutis sites, add some history, that would be great !!




No comments: