Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mary Wigham

For my last birthday I received a wonderful gift from Lou.  She knows that I have never done any cross stitch, but that I love the Quaker motifs.  So she made me a Mary Wigham - her second !  And she personalized it with our initials, some small birds, her own name and date.  I adore it, and have now had it framed (my husband chose the setting).  Go to Lou's blog http://www.boutis-et-cie.blogspot.com/ to see her wonderful Mary.

1 comment:

Donna in SW PA said...

What a wonderful friend that would give such a great gift. It's beautiful!