Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Two Quilts Finished !




I have had these two done for a few weeks, but the weather has been so bad here recently that I couldn't take pictures outside.  I have shown them before as tops, but now they have been quilted by Marlene at Lucky Sew and Sew, and I bound them right away.  It is a great feeling to have a few things finished !  It always takes me so long to make anything, usually because of handstitching.  However, this year I have actually started and finished a few things.  Photos aren't great, I was hoping so show some of the nice quilting.

5 comments:

Marie du Gard said...

Merci beaucoup de votre message.
Je suis très flattée.
J'espère un jour vous rencontrer lors d'une visite dans notre région.
En ce moment, je fais la pochette pour Pierrefeu.
Vos pachts sont très jolis.
Je n'ai jamais fait ce style de couture.
Bien le bonjour de la Provence.
Amicalement.

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Beide Quilts gefallen mir sehr gut ! Es ist ein tolles Gefühl, wenn solche Projekte fertig sind .-)
Ich habe mir auf dem Treffen der dänischen Gilde Schablonen für einen Tumbler-Quilt gekauft und werde ihn auch aus Repro-Stoffen nähen. Das Muster ist so hübsch !
Liebe Grüße
Angelika

Donna in SW PA said...

You are getting more done than I am. They look great!

Jan said...

They are both beautiful, and I really love the quilting designs, too. Finished is a great feeling!

Cécile said...

Waouwww ! Ils sont très beaux et le quilting est vraiment très réussi !!
Bravo !