Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Monday, August 25, 2008

Petasson for the Jacksonville Show
















It's finally time to show you what I have spent every free moment working on for the past weeks (months .....). I wanted to send a petasson to exhibit at the Quiltfest in Jacksonville FL in September (visit their site http://www.quiltfestjax.com/ ) Of course it took far longer than I thought but now it is finished and I am proud of it - I think it is my best boutis so far. The other small work is also going to Jacksonville. Send me your comments !





Endlich kann ich die Arbeit zeigen, womit ich wirklich jede freie Minute in den letzten Wochen (Monaten ...) verbracht habe. Diese Petasson geht nun nach Jacksonville fuer den Show im September (siehe http://www.quiltfestjax.com/) Natuerlich hat alles viel laenger gedauert als geplant, aber ich bin nun stolz darauf und meine, das ist bislang der beste Boutis. Der andere kleine geht auch nach Jacksonville. Ueber Eure Kommentare freue ich mich schon im voraus !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, Absolutly wonderful. They are beyond words. Hope to see it in person.
Toddy from FP

Roni Hunt said...

Oh!!! My heart skipped a beat when I saw these!!! I agree with Toddy - they are beyond words. If I spoke French I would say, "magnifi"!!!!

Denise said...

Bravo Heather, it's beautiful!! It worth every minute of work you put into it!