Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Boutis Heart for Pierrefeu du Var exchange

I have procrastinated long enough about drawing a heart for this exchange (for details visit Henriette's blog - see the link boutis de mame 83 at right) and I was quite happy with this attempt until I took the picture ! I don't mean about it facing the wrong way (I am a bit edit challenged) but the whole balance does not seem right to me now I have seen it. Those leaves stick out too much and look stiff, I think they should curve downwards, possibly upwards, and I will try that next.

I am really glad I took the picture, because I was going to start stitching tonight - but have to fix the leaves first !


No comments: