Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Spoiled !




I have been lucky enough to have received two gifts this week - wonderful handknitted socks from http://www.onlyangelika.blogspot.com/ Angelika, and a beautiful book from Nicolehttp://www.boutis-et-cie.blogspot.com/ with lovely projects I can use some of the Rouenneries fabrics with. Thanks so much, it has really cheered me up. What would we do without the kindness of friends, the world would be a sadder place !

2 comments:

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Wer hätte gedacht, dass man in Florida Wollsocken brauchen kann ? Nächstes Mal bekommst Du welche in Deiner Lieblingsfarbe ;-))

Lou said...

I'm happy : you received the book before to go to the boat !