Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Largo Cracker Show

This morning I went to the Largo Cracker Quilters show.  They had more than 200 quilts on display, all of a high standard.  It's a great opportunity to meet up with other quilting friends, and just enjoy the quilts.  Here are just a few of them, as always my personal favorites ;-)
I made one of these myself, only I substituted some different elements - instead of the hand, I made a smaller heart, etc.


What a clever idea to applique on top of the cat !


I

3 comments:

Donna in SW PA said...

Looks like a nice show. Hope you had a good time!

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Die Quilts sind wunderschön, aber am besten gefällt mir der rot-weiße :-)
Liebe Grüße
Angelika

stadtgarten said...

Wow! Tolle Quilts!
Ich komme leider momentan gar nicht selber zum Nähen!
Liebe Grüße, Monika