Welcome Wilkommen Bienvenue

Thanks for visiting ! Please leave me comments, I love to read what you might think about the boutis (which is also known as "Broderie de Marseille"), please share with me what you have seen, what you love, how-tos, good museums to visit, pattern origins, and so on ..... you get the idea !

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year Bonne Annee Prosit Neujahr !

Happy New Year to all.  I know I am a day late, but we have only just arrived back from our trip to Germany.  More about that later today with some pictures.
For now, I am thinking about 2012 and what it may bring.  My wish to all of you is for Peace, Health and Happiness in the coming year. 

3 comments:

Lou said...

Très belle année pour toi Heather, j'espère que nous pourrons nous revoir en 2012, bisous à toute la famille

Donna in SW PA said...

And to you and your family.

Marie du Gard said...

C'est génial d'avoir passé un Noël en Europe. J'ai une cousine qui vit en en Allemagne, elle est mariée à un Allemand. J'espère faire ta connaissance à Pierrefeu au mois de mars. Bonne Année 2012 Heather. Pleine de santé, joie et bonheur ainsi qu'à ta famille. Bises